Why SEO is Important
SEO is one of the most misunderstood and misinterpreted terms in the world of marketing. SEO’s unfair characterization as a kind of alchemy over the past decade has caused many otherwise savvy business people to devalue its importance as part of a good, solid marketing plan for small, mid-sized, and even large businesses.
Why Bother with SEO?
- SEO is Good for Business Visibility and Branding
- SEO Provides Your Business Credibility
- SEO Brings Your Business Traffic
- SEO Has One of the Best ROI’s in Advertising
- SEO Gives You Unmatched Insight Into Your Customers
How it works
SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization, and there is nothing really mystical about it. You might have heard a lot about SEO and how it works, but basically what it is is a measurable, repeatable process that is used to send signals to search engines that your pages are worth showing in Google’s index.